Monday, May 14, 2007

Back on the Blog


Hello Everyone

Sorry for the long delay. I have now decided to continue the Blogspot again.

I am currently in Delhi with HH Kesava Bharati Maharaj who is suffering from a massive herneated disc in his lower back. I am trying to assist him as this has been very debilitating for him and makes it quite difficult to do even the most basic things.

I realised from a recent conversation with my dear Mother that she is also suffering with this type of difficulty and can only imagine how much pain she must be in. I request everyone please pray for both of them. :)

These bodies can be like a torture chamber sometimes - in fact most of the time. Best thing is that we finish up with this body and change it in for a spiritual body in the spiritual world - where there is no disease - DIS EASE!

Here is a picture of HH Kesava Bharati Maharaja on one of his first walks.

I gave a talk to the IYF - ISKCON Youth Forum on Sunday. There were about seventy plus boys in attendance. The talk was called GOOD DOG vs BAD DOG and went very well.

I have decided to do little snipits of the talk on this sight so stay posted.

Hare Krishna.

No comments: