Friday, February 2, 2007

Arrived Safely

So I have now arrived safely in Mumbai and am staying at Radha-Gopinath Mandir. Many of the brahmacaris are away in Tirupati for the grand opening of the BIG NEW ISKCON Temple.

The Temple here is closed for refurbishment - which means that there is deep seperation for all of the devotees from Sri Sri Radha-Gopinath.
http://virtualtempletour.com/index.asp

Guru Maharaja is NOT here at the moment. He will be making his way to Mayapur directly from Tirupati for the GBC meetings.

As usual the devotees have made me feel super welcome and are taking very nice care of me.

Please everyone pray that I may stay healthy during this trip. Quite a few devotees have contracted malaria - uh-ohh!
That means I may be in for a new experience! :)

2 comments:

James said...

My friend,
As much as I beleive in the power of experience, I hope that malaria is something you will live without. So look out for those pesky mesquitos and boil your water before drinking. I would also like to express my thanks to the devotees for making you feel so welcome.

Jai Nitai dasa said...

Dear James
I thank you greatly for your encouragement and GOOD advice. I will follow strictly as I now accpt you as my Guru! :)

I will pass on your thanks to the devotees.

Thank you - you have touched my heart and made me feel my time and efforts on this lil' project worthwhile.

Jai Nitai dasa