Friday, February 2, 2007

Welcome to the Site


Dear family, friends and well wishers

Welcome to the site.

The idea was given to me by my Godbrother Gauranga Kishore Prabhu. (http//gaurangakishore.blogspot.com)
He uses this method when he travels and is able to share all of his adventures.

I hope by doing this I do not appear arrogant or conceited. This is not my intention.

Rather my hope is that I can easily share with others my personal self-discoveries and realisations.

Anyway please keep checking in as I intend to update this site regularly.

I hope you are all well and spiritually thriving.

Keep smiling! :)

2 comments:

James said...

I am so happy that you have made this site. I hope that you recognize the consideration you have shown by giving your family, friends, and well wishers a portal into your busy life. I was disapointed to hear that your trip to the states was pushed back, but I think you should follow your heart and if that leads you to India so be it. I hope your trip is chock full of positive experiences.

Jai Nitai dasa said...

Thanks James

I am so glad to hear from you and appreciate your appreciation.

Do not worry I will see you all soon.

Our philosophy teaches that absence is the highest form of Love. As they say....
absence makes the heart grow fonder.

though this is not my intention.